Sunday, November 21, 2010

BUILDING THE BRIDGE

 Just to clarify "the bridge to heaven" is not a concept i link to the Christian concept of the afterlife. It is actually something i stumbled upon when researching in asian culture, the attributes of the jade stone. Jade is an element i use in my personal healing, as well as to assist others in finding peace and tranquility in their own lives. Heaven, therefore is a word i am using to define that space within our SELVES where we may find Clarity and Balance WITHIN life, not beyond it.
I am not just speaking of rocks, i am speaking of the human soul.
I guess this is the place where i figure out the purpose of starting this blog, i suppose it is brought upon me by a few factors. The first is the fact that it is %$#@ing cold outside and find myself with extra time that would otherwise be spent exploring the wonders of the outside world. The second being that i have this ADHD need to constantly distract myself from the pertinent task-at-hand, which would be packing up all my precious worldly possessions so that the dude who is coming for the "in home estimate" will actually know how much he is going to be shipping. The third is brought on by the belief that I am about to embark on a new and wonderful Adventure, a new chapter in the story of my life, one that i hope will be worthy of a public blogging.
It is for all those i am yet to meet, and all those  I have to this day made aquaintance, as well as for my own self reflection. I will attempt to maintain some dialogue of what i am exploring in my journey to find my Balance, my happy, my whole, My Laughing Soul. To say thank you to of those along the way who will help me to do so, and hopefully those who are similarly touched and enriched from what i may have to give.


No comments:

Post a Comment